Don’t wait for change, be the change! So many people think they will be happy and enjoy life “when”: when they are on holiday, when they have finished their studies, when they have found a partner, when the children are older, when they have climbed the career ladder… But as time goes by, they lose confidence in their ability to find happiness again.
Helping you to live your life fully and find the right balance
Whatever area of your personal life is holding you back from living your happiness:
- Difficult family, romantic or friendship relationships, break-ups;
- Feeling unable to cope with personal relationships;
- Feeling unable to get out of loneliness, feeling misunderstood;
- Suffering from distance from family, friends, or homesickness ;
- Stress, fatigue, lack of self-confidence, difficulty concentrating;
- Insomnia, difficulty falling asleep at night;
- Loss of vitality, joie de vivre, depression, burn-out;
- Backache, headache, chronic pain;
- Sexual problems;
- Weight gain or loss;
- Addiction to tobacco, alcohol;
- Anxiety caused by the prospect of surgery or medical treatment;
- Coping with the illness or death of a loved one.