A happy child is playful and enjoys living and communicating with others.
For reasons that sometimes parents not understand a child may become unbalanced.
A child may not be able to find the words to express his uneasiness and gradually locks himself in his own world.
- Shyness, difficulty speaking
- Nervous, anxious, overactive
- Crying, aggressive
- Loss of the desire to have fun
- Difficulty adapting to school with peers and / or teachers
- Moving to a new school, a new place, a new country
- Refusal of parental authority, at school
- Divorce of parents, single-parent family, adaptation to a new organization of life
- Nightmares, fear of darkness, Enuresis
- Child who has suffered psychological or physical abuse
- Death of a parent, of a friend
Children can benefit from Sophrology from the age of 4/5 years old. The sessions are short (15 to 20 minutes, depending on age) and will be based on a dialogue and a short session of relaxation adapted to his/her age in a fun form. Sessions can be about 30 minutes for older children.
Sophrology can help your child by initially reinforcing his identity, confidence and sense of security. Slowly, the child can begin to express feelings and come out of his/her “bubble” interacting more freely with his/her parents and the people around him.
He/she can quite quickly and progressively regain a balance that will allow him/her to fully enjoy childhood and move toward teenagehood bearing the “unsaid” of his childhood.
Teenagehood is an important time. The child develops and prepares to be an adult.
The physical and psychological transformations are due to hormonal upheavals. At this time in his/her life he is searching for identity and is often feeling alone facing questions that he/she cannot express freely and clearly.
- Problems with identity, self-assertion
- Difficulties accepting his body
- Acne, skin problems
- Anorexia, bulimia
- Addiction (alcohol, tobacco, drugs …)
- Anxieties, sleep disorders
- School problems
- Problems of communication with family, friends, people around
- Separations, divorce of the parents
- Death of a family member or friend
Sophrology is very effective for managing disorders that may arise during this period; dealing with the physical changes as well as questions of identity or affirmation of oneself.
SESSIONS ARE ADAPTED TO THE AGE, PERSONALITY and the needs OF THE CHILD OR TEENAGER.
My techniques have been carefully crafted and are effective.
I take the time to know him/her and respect the time it may take to be comfortable and confident with me and give him/her the space to freely express himself/herself in the presence or not of his/her parents.